EyeDetect+ is the World’s First Automated Polygraph
It’s been 100 years since the invention of the first modern-day polygraph by John Augustus Larson in 1921. Now, 100 years later, EyeDetect+ 2.0 emerges as the latest and next natural evolution in lie detectors as the world’s first automated polygraph.
EyeDetect+ detects deception by monitoring and recording physiological activity — similar to polygraph — as well as the same involuntary eye behavior changes from a standard EyeDetect test.
This revolutionary automated polygraph testing process is impartial, accurate, and less intrusive than a traditional polygraph.
It gives credibility assessment experts worldwide:
• An optimized convergence of 2 trusted, proven testing protocols*
• Additional, improved diagnostic data channels
• New, improved and less-intrusive sensors
This means more reliable testing and valid data analysis.
Functionally Identical to Polygraph
EyeDetect+ uses testing protocols much like polygraph, making it simple for polygraph examiners to easily transition to this innovative technology. And since the data recording and scoring is automatically performed by the computer, it allows polygraph examiners to use their skills in a pre- and post-test interview.
The EyeDetect+ Station includes a device called the Physio Tracker, which is used to connect simple sensors to a person’s fingers, wrists and abdomen for testing.
These sensors automatically record data similar to a polygraph, including:
• Blood pressure (no arm cuff)
• Electrodermal Activity (EDA)
• Cardiovascular Activity such as heart rate
• Respiration Activity
• Body Movements
How Does EyeDetect+ Work?
The body responds to deception. The greater the consequences of the lie, the greater the emotional reaction and increase in cognitive load. This affects the brain and body. EyeDetect+ measures changes in the eyes, heart, lungs, and skin.
Participants answer True/False questions on a computer. The infrared camera records eye behaviors. The Physio Tracker records cardiovascular activity, skin conductance, and respiration activity.
When the test concludes, all of that data are uploaded to a secure web server for analysis. A person’s credibility score is immediately calculated and available in a web-based Dashboard. The results are simple: truthful or deceptive.
What is the Physio Tracker?
The Physio Tracker is a multi-channel physiology monitor used with an EyeDetect Station that manages the connections and sensors to measure electrodermal activity, cardiovascular activity, respiration activity, and body movements. It’s powered by a USB cable connected to an EyeDetect Station (version 3 or 4).
The Physio Tracker can be used during any EyeDetect test. When not used, standard test scoring is performed. When used, enhanced test scoring is performed.
Features and Benefits of EyeDetect+
- Highly Accurate Scientifically validated at 88-90%,
depending on the type of test administered.
- Fast Results Tests take 20 to 45 minutes and results given in less than 5. Reports include a credibility score and details showing examinee responses to questions.
- Incorruptible & Unbiased Tests are automated and scored by computer. Results cannot be altered. Test data is encrypted and tamper-proof.
- Bank-Level Security EyeDetect uses encryption and physical security that banks use. Data are stored using military grade 256-bit AES / CBC mode encryption.
- Scalable Run 8 to 10 tests In an 8-hour workday. Quickly do a screening test or investigate many people with great results.
- Flexible & Portable The system is portable and can be carried to a regional or remote office for testing.
- Quick Training Standard training takes less than 4 hours; advanced training is 3 additional days for trained polygraph examiners.
- Complete Analytics & Reporting Authorized personnel access test results via web browser. Results can be sorted by date, department, test type, credibility score, and more.